Established in 1992 with a registered capital of $5.2 million USD from Australian sole-ownership enterprises, and boasts a 72,000 square meter factory zone. - Custom Injection Molding Machine Manufacturers
1. Before operating the injection molding machine, check whether there is water or oil in the electrical control box. If the electrical appliance is damp, do not turn it on. Maintenance personnel should blow dry the electrical parts before starting the machine.
2. Before the operation of the injection molding machine, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent, and generally should not exceed ±6%.
Injection molding machine operation
3. Check whether the emergency stop switch and front and rear safety door switches are normal. Verify that the rotation direction of the motor and the oil pump are the same.
4. Check whether the cooling pipelines are unblocked for long distances, and pass cooling water to the oil cooler and the cooling water jacket at the end of the barrel.
5. Before the operation of the injection molding machine, check whether there is lubricating oil in each movable part, and add enough lubricating oil.
6. Turn on the electric heater to heat each section of the barrel. When the temperature of each section reaches the requirements, keep it warm for a period of time to stabilize the temperature of the machine. The holding time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and plastic materials.
7. Add enough plastic in the hopper. According to the requirements of different plastics for injection molding, some raw materials are best to be dried first.
8. It is necessary to cover the heat shield on the barrel, so as to save energy and extend the life of the electric heating coil and current contactor.
1. Do not arbitrarily cancel the function of the safety door for convenience.
2. Pay attention to the temperature of the pressure oil, and the oil temperature should not exceed the specified range. The ideal working temperature of hydraulic oil should be kept between 45-50℃, generally within the range of 35-60℃.
3. Pay attention to adjusting each travel switch to avoid impact when the machine moves.